Construction Project Management (CM) is a professional service that uses specialized, project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a project, from its beginning to its end. The purpose of CM is to control a project’s time, cost and quality.
Construction Management aims to provide funds, external professional requiered resources for direct control of the work construction process according to clients´s main goals. On this occasion, the general contractor is replaced by a construction management that allows the promoter to hire specialized supply companies directly.
By Integral Project and Construction Consultancy (Project & Construction Management), the client has the real and close control of the project, both during the design process and the construction process through systems enabling:
- The simultaneous execution of design and construction.
- Changes and improvements can be included during the construction work process.
- A higher design implementation period
- Shorter schedules of construction work as it begins earlier.
- More control of the construction work stages.